Pre-Season WCC Media

Just because you feel does not mean you’re right.
You have a right to that opinion though just as others have a right to their own.
SCU made the decision to invest a lot more into the men’s bb program with the goal being NCAA, NIT and they chose Sendek as the coach to get them there. In my opinion that is a compliment to Herb. This is not a court where participants are on trial but a place where supporters of SCU bb can discuss and offer opinions. People can disagree but no one deserves to be attacked and or asked to prove anything. Some feel the program is headed in the right direction with Herb, others do not. Who is right? Both sides feel they are and I respect that.

I have my motives and reasons just as you do, I respect yours so please respect all others.

Literally everything you said is a loaded question in lecture form.

What has actually happened here is I have asked a very reasonable question re: a statement a public figure is being said to have made (while explicitly not saying that it was not made), and the response has been being berated with a lecture designed to make me look like a bad actor simply for having asked an extremely logical question. Asking for a link or other citation is literally every day internetting.

Hopefully the powers that be on the board see it for the loaded “question” it is. I did absolutely nothing to cause this.

This is what I’m asked to deal with in a “turn the other cheek” fashion. But everyone else is allowed to slap me in the face.

I simply referenced a conversation I had with Renee and you questioned it.
Someone questions what you say and they’re attacking the innocent victim.

Mr. Cardoza, please.

Yup, exactly like I said. Loaded “question” to set up the appeal to the ref. You didn’t even bother asking a question – you just invented your own scenario and then spoke to it.

In no world is it true that a question is an accusation. Even in settings where questions are discouraged (like the military or an authoritarian dictatorship), a question is still not tantamount to an accusation.

Leaving this thread locked, but I will continue to post things that I find for the next couple of weeks.

Conference previews from gambling sites are, well, not exactly of the highest quality. But here’s one that manages to do a halfway decent rundown of the conference. Nothing original in the write-up but worth a quick skim for anyone who just needs some content to fill the last 14 days.