WCC Game 1: @ Pacific

UOP FG% just too high. If we let these guys shoot like that, imagine what the top-4 WCC teams are gonna do to us.

1 Like

Agree, just glad to see them on the court again and get a win…especially with a tough game coming up on Sat. vs. GU.

1 Like

If that same D is employed this weekend against the Zags…well, SCU better knock down about 17 3’s to keep it a game.
Wish Herb could see that Man D is just not the answer with this team.

For now it was just nice to see a game, and a road WCC win is always welcome.

Breakout the rust- oleum for Saturday…W’s are always good. It’ll Make the ride home from Stockton bearable…

1 Like

P.S. This was Herb’s 500th win. Congrats to Coach!

1 Like

Double digit win on the road. Beat the Vegas line easily. Not much to complain about.

Now 7-1 when Vrankic plays.

And this:

For the folks poking holes, the coach does not appear to share your sentiment.

Somehow Herb looks younger 25 years later and with no hair.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

‘noob alert

1 Like

Hi Noob…. As i go click block forever

Congrats on the 500th…
Still I wish Herb was much more than a .500 coach at SCU in his 6 years. I guess, thank God for the bottom of the barrel out of conference play of the first 5 years as well as the dregs of the WCC (Portland, UOP, USD, LMU).

Commercial break issues were a minor inconvenience compared to when all games no matter what the sport being played at Santa Clara. For example last night, while waiting for the MBB game to start thought I’d spend an hour watching WBB, I was totally unable to connect. So it’s an individual school issue not with WCC. I never have a problem connecting any event as long as it’s not at Santa Clara. You’d think being located in high tech Silicon Valley, we’d provide seamless links, but we’re the worse in the entire league…

3 Likes

Agreed. It’s not only frustrating, but doesn’t represent the U well to outsiders or perspective students. What really gets me is it’s a simple fix. Why is SCU always so reluctant to change even when things aren’t going well?

4 Likes

It is honestly laughable that it seems to be just a loose wire or a bad router connection (I’m not a tech nerd - my fix would be unplugging everything and blowing on it).
But really, does the dept not watch the streams and want to investigate a fix?

5 Likes

Have they tried turning it off and on again?

1 Like

and then they ask us to donate thousands of dollars (or more) to the school every year…seriously, what better way to keep your alumni engaged than to have a great video feed for various SCU sports? I’m feeling like I won’t give another dime until they fix the small sh*t like this.

4 Likes

FIXING MORE OF THE NOT SO SMALL STUFF…
You’ve got to love the follow through after making those thousands donations too, especially to the Schott Athletic Excellence Center, and then not getting an invite to the building’s dedication. I guess someone should be proof reading those press releases along with the website propaganda stating VIP’s and donors were in attendance since I certainly wasn’t invited after shelling out $10,000!!! NEVER AGAIN SCU

4 Likes

Now, you’d probably have more of an impact just giving that money directly to a player via an NIL payment.

Restricted attendance numbers, yet all are sitting next to each other in the lower bowl. Don’t understand the reasoning or the sense behind at all. Not a good visual for expectant recruits

1 Like