College eligibility

There are some players in the WCC who FEEL like they’ve been around forever. This guy has actually stretched it more than any other student-athlete that I know.

2 Likes

Cam should get a job, good lord.

2 Likes

I sympathize with guys like this who have endured injuries, giving him a chance but this seems absurd especially since he had a couple of ‘partial’, the free COVID season, etc.

I hope to god he has at least earned a masters degree in something by now.

1 Like

9 years should’ve given him a real opportunity to get his Ph.D.!

EDITED TO ADD: I’ve done a couple of quick google searches, but can’t seem to find what his degree(s)/major(s) are.

1 Like

From the U of Miami website: " Before Miami: Spent first seven seasons of career at Oregon**…** Earned Capital One Orange Bowl-FWAA Courage Award in final year, given to player who best displays courage on or off field, including overcoming injury or physical handicap, preventing disaster or living through hardship … Played full season for the first time since 2017 in 2022, appearing in all 13 games for Ducks while making six starts…Finished year with career-high 10 receptions for 66 yards and three touchdowns, tied for third-most on team…Six of 10 receptions and two of three touchdowns came in first four games of season…Played 366 offensive snaps, earning 71.4 pass-blocking grade from Pro Football Focus…Played in two games as senior in 2021 before suffering season-ending injury…Missed 2020 pandemic-shortened season due to injury…Missed 2019 season due to injury…Sustained season-ending injury in season opener against Bowling Green in 2018…Played in all 13 games as redshirt freshman in 2017, making two starts against California (Sept. 30) and Arizona (Nov. 18)…Had six catches for 89 yards and one touchdown…Had first touchdown catch of career against Utah in 2017…Redshirted 2016 season."

He’s slightly older than Jalen Hurts :rofl:

He’ll be 26 in April