Hudgens enters Transfer Portal

That’s true. I have a feeling if one were to do so, it would be Holt.

Yea I’ll be interested to see what the other WCC seniors will do now that Scott, Kuhse, and Vrankic are staying. I think Matt Haarms has already hinted at staying (I’m willing to bet he does). Colby Ross decided to declare for the draft. But I really wonder what Bouyea will do. This is definitely an interesting off-season.

Imo anyone that has pro prospects should go. Playing college at age 23 or whatever does not help you there.

Mainly thinking Haarms, Bouyea and Barcello. And obviously Ross who already declared (don’t know if he hired an agent or not).

Don’t know much about the implications of guys sticking around (gut feel it’s a negative), but what a good thread. Nobody’s trashing someone, and each is giving some good input. Keep it up you Bronco fans. It’s spring, of course, and my hope for next fall is really good. For the first time in awhile, third/fourth place is within reach. Like to see these guys put a hurt on one of the big dogs.

6 Likes

Don’t sell short the ability to obtain a Masters for free and still playing basketball. There is more eyes on College Hoops than on some of the small pro leagues. If a 5th year senior hangs around and wins or plays well, he will be fine and his pro career will be fine and on top, he will probably have his Masters already for after basketball. In my guess, 5th year players has already been common except it’s mainly because or Transfers and Injuries.

Some of the best teams this year, had plenty of 5th year seniors such as Baylor and Michigan (Michigan had nine 5th year seniors…)