Support the Forum for 2022-23!

Hi everyone,

We are once again trying to raise money to keep this community going. It costs $100 per month to maintain this website, and we would love for our generous host and designer, BroncosnBrew, to not have to bear that cost on his own!

Our current website has been a big success. The layout is attractive and intuitive. We have a lot of features that we can use to organize topics, clean-up posts, and guard against problem posters and spam. This site really offers a lot to our community. As a point of pride, I believe that we have the best forum in the conference in terms of visual appeal, ease of use, and excellent conversation. Let’s keep that going.

If you are able, please donate what you can here to keep this site going! Go Broncos!

3 Likes

yep, made my small contribution today. thank you for all the team does!

Hi all - I’ll be shutting down the fundraiser link tomorrow. We are very close with $940 of the $1200 raised. We greatly appreciate the 15 donors who stepped up to get us to this point. Many thanks!

-Taylor ‘08

6 Likes

Dropped some cash into the tin cup. Thanks Taylor for keeping this alive and for everyone who contributes to the conversations.

2 Likes