WCC Game 14: @ Portland

can’t get the stream either. :roll_eyes:

His screens are on point.

Stream is working fine for me. Sorry Weave and Midwest…you’re missing an offensive shootout including some NBA 3’s from Podz.

1 Like

Wow…Podz already has a double-double at half. 10 made 3’s for the team. And Tilly with two fast break rim runs beating the defense back…awesome for a 7footer.

2nd half…just play smart, run some offense with plenty of ball and player movement. 3pt shooting has been good but with a 20pt lead we don’t want to fall in the love with the 3…don’t need early shot clock contested 3’s.

1 Like

Lost my stream at halftime, but can sleep well after that first half.

1 Like

Lost mine at halftime as well

try this

https://wccsports.com/watch/?sid=495046

uh oh…defense getting loose…Pilots on a 11-0 run to cut it to 11. Broncos push it back up to 16. Pilots aren’t going to make it easy…need to keep executing on offense and get decent shots. On D, have to defend the 3.

Edit: And now back to 23.

1 Like

What impresses me the most about this game is the constant motion in the front court by our boys.

1 Like

It’s been a LONG time since we’ve dropped a hundred points on ANYONE. Lots of movement and assists and balance offensively.

4 Likes

Thank you very much Betterer

2 Likes

Another great team win. 5 players in double figures. Everyone contributed and I am glad my concerns were unfounded. We never trailed! The league is much stronger and better balanced as USD almost caught SMC and Pepperdine gave Gonzaga all they could handle today. If we play like we have been I would hope we win the next two and do well in the tournament. Would like another shot at Gonzaga and St Marys. I enjoy watching these Broncos play. Go Broncos!!!

4 Likes

Congrats Broncos! Clinched Top 4 tonight! (LMU is playing Pacific tonight so either one will pick up their 8th loss, and everyone else below is guaranteed at least 8 losses). And we probably have clinched Top 3 but I will need to do some digging on how tiebreakers are being done this year.

1 Like

Imagine pulling off a WCC championship? Wouldnt that HAVE to put us in contention for NCAA run?

4 Likes

I think if we win out and win a quarterfinal WCC game we should make the NIT. If we didn’t have the Pacific loss on our resume, it would be a lock.

Really great week of Bronco basketball. Last two years has been fun.

Hoping Podz is OK and didn’t pick up another concussion. I believe we are the 3 seed. We hold H2H tiebreakers with LMU and Pacific (unless Pacific upsets SMC next Thursday… I’ll take my chances).

1 Like

I think if LMU beats UOP tonight, then SCU clinches 3rd… if UOP wins then SCU needs to win 1 game next week (or UOP needs to lose 1 next week)for the Broncos to clinch 3rd

2 Likes

I’ve never seen a NCAA tournament in my Bronco Fandom. One can dream!!

1 Like

Correct! I think this is accurate.

I think the computers would be happier with us if BYU beats SMC… not likely but I can dream.

1 Like

This squad stands a decent chance at winning the WCC tourney…

5 Likes